Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legitimate National Title Contenders

Featured Replies

If they can get past Oklahoma State in week 1 they'll have plenty of time to fine tune themselves to go against Notre Dame, Louisville, Miami and Florida. Those 5 games are the ones I'll be keeping a close eye to.

 

No worries about Jameis being a distraction. This is college not the NFL. FSU can hide Jameis from the world if they really want to.

 

They just have to keep him out of sorority houses and seafood departments.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They just have to keep him out of sorority houses and seafood departments.

 

I read yesterday that his dad said Jameis will be at FSU for 2 more years.

Ready for this shocker?

 

1. Bama

2. Ohio St

3. Stanford

4. Florida (that's the shock)

I see quite a bit of wishful thinking and/or incredibly sensational guesses in this thread. IMO you're not going to see a team come out of nowhere to contend for these playoff spots.

  • Author
Ready for this shocker?

 

1. Bama

2. Ohio St

3. Stanford

4. Florida (that's the shock)

 

I'm feeling the Stanford pick. I liked it much more before I took a hard look at their schedule, but I can see them doing it. The potential to get to the playoffs with 1 loss is probably more beneficial to the Pac 12 than anyone else when we're looking at the conferences as a whole.

  • Author
I see quite a bit of wishful thinking and/or incredibly sensational guesses in this thread. IMO you're not going to see a team come out of nowhere to contend for these playoff spots.

 

 

Here are ESPN's Pre-Season rankings. These were released in late May, but they seem to back up what you are saying to some extent, though I would say that I don't think there's a very good chance that Alabama and Auburn both get in if we're just looking at the Top 4.

 

Florida State Seminoles lead 2014 Preseason Football Power Index Ratings - ESPN

Iowa is a contender to go unbeaten. They avoid all the B10 heavyweights.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.