Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deer Problem

Featured Replies

I have a salt block and feed them corn. They have never touched my landscaping.

I have a salt block and feed them corn. They have never touched my landscaping.

 

You have also named them, so technically they are pets !

  • Author

Backyard incident Friday evening and haven't seen the deer since. :smile:

  • Author
Nocturnal

 

Not before Friday. If they venture through while the dogs and I are asleep, that is fine.

Was thinking a few pellets from the pellet gun might send a message.

 

I knew someone who used a paint ball gun. Somewhere there was a deer whose left side of his body was orange till a good rainfall came.

I knew someone who used a paint ball gun. Somewhere there was a deer whose left side of his body was orange till a good rainfall came.

 

I've thought about doing that to the dogs down the road that come into my yard to do their business. I wonder if my sister-in-law would be mad if I turned her yellow lab into a purple lab.

There is rubber buckshot. It's loads of fun. It's just as loud though and you probably will have neighbors that won't appreciate it. But it's big fun.

  • Author
There is rubber buckshot. It's loads of fun. It's just as loud though and you probably will have neighbors that won't appreciate it. But it's big fun.

 

Both deer and dogs are keeping their distance from each other. We have only had one additional instance and I will say that the deer quickly left yard when I opened the porch door followed by a semi-loud crack

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.