State Cup Semis and Finals are this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
Congratulations to the KHA U16's, they are very deserving of this championship! I heard that the U14's came up short, the U18 final will be played Monday night because some of the KHA team had graduation ceremony's to attend.

U16's play in regionals this weekend in Dayton.

o Saturday, June 21, 12:00pm, Ankeney Field 3 versus the Illinois Champ (Chicago Fire)

o Sunday, June 22, 2:00pm, Ankeney Field 4 versus the Minnesota State Champ (Minneapolis United)

o Monday, June 23, 8:00am, Ankeney Field 4 versus the Ohio North State Champ (Crew Juniors)

Semis Tuesday, finals Wednesday.

Last time they tied Fire 1-1. They beat Crew Juniors 2-0, and tied them 1-1 the time before. Don’t know anything about MN United. Not rated that high, but not that that means anything.

Unfortunately, for the Monday's game they will be missing their two starting center defenders.

o Saturday, June 21, 12:00pm, Ankeney Field 3 versus the Illinois Champ (Chicago Fire)

o Sunday, June 22, 2:00pm, Ankeney Field 4 versus the Minnesota State Champ (Minneapolis United)

o Monday, June 23, 8:00am, Ankeney Field 4 versus the Ohio North State Champ (Crew Juniors)

Last time they tied Fire 1-1. They beat Crew Juniors 2-0, and tied them 1-1 the time before. Don’t know anything about MN United. Not rated that high, but not that that means anything.

Unfortunately, for the Monday's game they will be missing their two starting center defenders.

My source tells me that they will only be missing one of their Center Defenders on Monday.

The team to beat at U-16 boys is OP green. Their forward has verbally agreed to attend UC and he is the fastest player with the ball I have seen. They are Ohio South state champs and MRL premier runner ups.

Well, my source says there will be two. And, it's a pretty good source.

But, I hope you are right.

Truth be told, my source is one of the two boys we are speaking of. As for missing, I think the one that will be missing Monday will also miss the remaining matches if they advance.

The first game is against Chicago Magic, not the Chicago Fire.

Only one of the players on the u16 kha team will be missing the remaining games after the second game. The KHA boys beat the previous Region 2 finalists today 2 to 0. If things keep heading in the right direction KHA should find themselves advancing. Fingers crossed.

Any updates on the games?

I think KHA u-15 girls lost to CUP Gold and dd not advance.

Team has 6 NDA girls, plus Schilling (Beechwood), plus Black (Boone). plus Poe (Ryle) - maybe others who aren't coming to mind from NKY.

Any updates on the games?

The only KHA team that advanced to the Semis was the U16 Girls, they were eliminated in this round earlier this morning 2-0.

Here is a rundown of how the KHA teams that made it to Regionals did in Pool Play.

Boys

U13 0-3

U16 1-2

Girls

U14 0-1-2

U15 1-1-1

U16 3-0

U17 2-1

U18 2-1

U19 1-2