State Cup Semis and Finals are this weekend.

KHA u16 boys won their game against LFC today 1 to 0. They will play javanon in the final at 8am tomorrow. If KHA plays well I predict them as the winners.

KHA u14 play today at 2pm not sure who but I would put my money on them winning and going through to the final.

U14 Red Boys played SKY Soccer Club, won 3-0. Sugino scored in the second minute and then Snow scored in the sixth minute. They were never really threatened in the match, Snow scored his second goal with about 10 minutes left to put the match away.

Play for the Championship tomorrow against LFC White.

U14 Red Boys played SKY Soccer Club, won 3-0. Sugino scored in the second minute and then Snow scored in the sixth minute. They were never really threatened in the match, Snow scored his second goal with about 10 minutes left to put the match away.

Play for the Championship tomorrow against LFC White.

Snow is a fine player! Cooper High School is lucky to have that kind of talent.

Sugino is also playing very well. He has been unlucky with injuries over the past year, but he has overcome and is hitting his stride.

Snow is a fine player! Cooper High School is lucky to have that kind of talent.

Sugino is also playing very well. He has been unlucky with injuries over the past year, but he has overcome and is hitting his stride.

How familiar are you with these boys? Any further insights on them, or any, of the other boys on KHA U14 Red.

How familiar are you with these boys? Any further insights on them, or any, of the other boys on KHA U14 Red.

Great group of boys who play well together. Bolin and Jordan will stack up the Ryle roster. I think that Sugino will also go to Ryle if his dad is not transferred. Trey is one heck of a goalie--nice gem for Campbell County. Russo will add some nice depth to Cov Cath, and St Henry will be quite pleased to welcome Kunstek.

Edited by hoops5

KHA U16 RED are State Champs!!! 3-0 Win over Javanon.

Was an amazing team win. Kings outplayed javanon I'm almost every aspect. Please do post how the KHA 14 team does. I know if I'm right the game started at 11am.

Congratulations to the KHA U16's, they are very deserving of this championship! I heard that the U14's came up short, the U18 final will be played Monday night because some of the KHA team had graduation ceremony's to attend.

Edited by colcru13

Congratulations to the KHA U16's, they are very deserving of this championship! I heard that the U14's came up short, the U18 final will be played Monday night because some of the KHA team had graduation ceremony's to attend.

Disappointing final game for the U14's. They had a 4 game State Cup tourney run with no team scoring on them. But that was not the case today.

The 18's are not playing until tomorrow, I was told that it was rescheduled because so many of the boys had conflicts with HS graduations.

The 14's had a rough day, it was not meant to be. Game started with a handball in the box in the first couple of minutes, the initial PK was blocked by Trey but the rebound went to the kid that took the kick, he struck it a second time... Trey also got a hand on this shot but it still found the back of the net.

KHA had a hard time getting much going in the first half, playing into a very strong wind did not help matters and they found themselves down 2-0 at half.

The boys came out strong to start the second half, off the opening kick a ball was played out to Snow, he was able to get off a clean shot from about 25 yards out that nailed the crossbar. Unfortunately, this was a sign of things to come in the second half, he got off another clean shot a little farther out a few minutes later that the goalie laid out for to deflect away. By the end of the match Snow had hit the crossbar twice and post once, Bolin also had a shot bounce off the post.

LFC got a goal late in the match that completed the scoring, LFC 3 - KHA 0.