Dixie Heights 61 Ludlow 45

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting by somes standards, but I think this would be their worst draw possible. Not quite on the same level as CCH or Holmes.

Tell that to CCH who had to hold on for a victory. Dixie's 5 guard open-post offense really gave CCH fits.

Yes, and they lost to Holmes by 15 so whats your point. You think CCH is the cupcake draw. If thats the case I'll sit back and laugh when the finals come in. Dixie played an extremely tough schedule, this helps. However, I just don't think they are the same caliber of a team as CCH or Holmes even in the post Rice era.

Yes, and they lost to Holmes by 15 so whats your point. You think CCH is the cupcake draw. If thats the case I'll sit back and laugh when the finals come in. Dixie played an extremely tough schedule, this helps. However, I just don't think they are the same caliber of a team as CCH or Holmes even in the post Rice era.

Your original point was that they are not at the same level. While I would agree, I also would tell you that I watched CCH struggle with Dixie and it wasn't because CCH played poorly. They simply struggled to guard Dixie's 5 guards.

CCH would be favored but its anything for a definite victory.

I'll give you that!! Go Luck to Dixie in the 9th, I actually would like for them to make some noise in the tourney. My analysis was in simply looking over their schedule I only saw 3 quality wins, SK, NCC and DeSales. I just felt that based upon the statement being made that they would be better suited for the lose of the Conner/Boone game.

Great game even though the score doesn't really reflect it. Ludlow couldn't really stop Dixie's guards and that's what ended up killing them. When Logan was in for Ludlow, they seemed to be playing better. The kid does have talent, and hopefully he is in the starting line-up or at least getting more minutes when Ludlow goes to the regionals. Congrats to Ludlow on having a good season and good luck at Regionals!