Dixie Heights 61 Ludlow 45

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else question his shooting ability at the high school level, let alone D-1 ?! Unless major improvements on his shot are made this summer I don't see how he could have much offensive success playing the 3 in college.....
He dose shoot the ball a whole lot better than what you saw in this game. Chaulk it up to a bad shooting night and Dixie's defense. which was impressive and quick.

congrats to dixie on winning the 34th...their prize? a round one match up against defending 9th region champs, holmes.

I still dont see why ludlow doesnt try to go to penick more when he's facing kids that he's 6 inches taller than. Dixie has been hot as of late though.

He dose shoot the ball a whole lot better than what you saw in this game. Chaulk it up to a bad shooting night and Dixie's defense. which was impressive and quick.

Actually I've seen Dan play quite a few times and have never thought him to be an above average shooter. He fades away a lot and releases late.

Actually I've seen Dan play quite a few times and have never thought him to be an above average shooter. He fades away a lot and releases late.

Apparently the coaches at Wright State think differently. BIGZIG a few friends of my mine are having an argument has Penick officially signed with WSU yet?