Boone County vs Cooper 33rd District Tourney Game Predictions

Guest Mr. KnowItAll

Boone county is my prediction. Ganns is too much to handle. I got Rebels winning 5-1.

Normally I would say it's a no brainer and pick Boone, but on the other hand since the mercy rule loss to Ryle and the 1 run win over CovCath the Jags have been averaging over 10 runs a game over pretty good competition. Boone's scheduled easier but not as productive at the plate. Are the Jags bats going to stay hot? Will Ganns win it at the plate? How many innings will Dunn go? Gonna be a great one!

It should be another classic. This I believe will be the 3rd time in 3 games that Ganns and Dunn faced off against eachother. Not positive about that but pretty sure they faced off against eachother in the first 2 with each team winning 1 of them.

I feel bad for the seniors on the losing team tonight, this being their last Baseball game unless they are playing at the next level, but what a great game to end what I'm sure has been a fantastic high school baseball career.

I'd like to say thanks to all those seniors on both teams, many who I know have played together over the last 12 years and now may be facing eachother on rival teams. Let's make this a classic to remember.

I hope both pitchers are throwing strikes tonight and the game isn't decided by walks etc. Would love to see this one come down to the team that can get the key hits in key times of the game prevails in the end.

I would encourage anyone who hasn't seen any of these two pitchers pitch yet to come out and get a glimpse of the 2 best in the area facing off against eachother. Should be a classic.

How nice would it be for the third largest school system in the state, Boone County Schools, do some facilities upgrades to put lights on the baseball and softball fields. The average fan could come out an watch this huge pitching duel without taking off work. The NKY sister counties have a better vision for athletics.

How nice would it be for the third largest school system in the state' date=' Boone County Schools, do some facilities upgrades to put lights on the baseball and softball fields. The average fan could come out an watch this huge pitching duel without taking off work. The NKY sister counties have a better vision for athletics.[/quote']

How many others have lights?

Scott

Dixie

St Henry

Others?