Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QB Brenan Kuntz Simon Kenton

Featured Replies

I don't even know BK will read this but I can think of a million reasons to go WKU instead of Thomas Moore.

I don't even know BK will read this but I can think of a million reasons to go WKU instead of Thomas Moore.

 

Let the kid do what he thinks is best.

Edited by Clyde

I don't even know BK will read this but I can think of a million reasons to go WKU instead of Thomas Moore.

 

Reason number one being so you don't have to fall on your face?

Good for BK. It's his life and he's doing what he wants

  • Author

Either way I hope it all works out great for him.

Good for BK. It's his life and he's doing what he wants

 

Agree 100%. Like Clyde mentioned, Trevor Stellman will do a great job with him.

He changed his mind? Again?

  • Author

I would give WKU a chance first you can always fall back on TMC.

Why does it matter so much to you? As long as he's happy who gives a rip.

  • Author

It don't matter to me. I just hope he makes the best decision.

I'm pretty sure he and his family will do what is best for him. I hope he doesn't read and take advise from someone on BGP just because of his million reasons.

 

Still looking for reason number 1.

UK#1Fan, are you going to change your avatar to TMC??

 

:lol: Glad a wasn't drinking coffee at the time a read this. That is good stuff autopart101.

Whatever he decides to do, I hope it works out great for him and I will be rooting for him no matter where he goes!

It don't matter to me. I just hope he makes the best decision.

 

The fact you started this thread says differently.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.