Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 2 Simon Kenton 0 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Way to go Weats and Brendan Reid!!!!! And the entire Jags team, it takes a team!

Way to go Weats and Brendan Reid!!!!! And the entire Jags team, it takes a team!

 

Exactly!!! Great job!!

Now that's funny, just proves that what any former athlete understands, if you have to tell someone how good your son/daughter is, they may not be that good, when others talk about your son or daughter, that's when you can feel good, any decent athlete knows to brag on themselves or their own kid, creates a lot of stress on the kid when all they are doing is going out to please daddy so he can brag to others, therefore many stupid excuses are offered when the kid has an off day. Congratulations to Brenden on his perfect game.

 

What the hell!!!!! If it were my kid your damn straight I would post it. As a matter of fact I did last year when my daughter threw a no-hitter. :lol2: Anyway, what father wouldn't be proud that his son/daughter achieved such a feat, so I have no problem with the post, except that it started in the Softball Forum. :ohbrother:

 

All that was stated was fact, of which comes nowhere near bragging. :no:

I find it quite impressive for a perfect game to be thrown on this level, dropped 3rd strike getting away from the catcher, an error, HBP, etc.... So many things that could go wrong to break it up that usually occur at this level.

 

I did hear that there were a few nice defensive plays in this one. Also, the last batter I heard hit two consecutive 280 foot foul balls that landed just inches foul before being retired on a nice play. This should have been added to the original post and makes for a better story....take note for next time W32. :thumb::lol2:

Pretty sure it's baseball.

 

E-papa goes into the scorebook.

 

The original post was in the girls basketball forum. That's why I originally moved it to softball.

E-papa goes into the scorebook.

 

The original post was in the girls basketball forum. That's why I originally moved it to softball.

Then I moved it to baseball.

mcpapa-let's move it to professional sports. Maybe it will help the Reds.:lol2:

Let's just hope he is humble about it, and gives credit to his team for helping him do what he did... I would hate to see his team never let it happen again, because he is running his mouth and acting like he is the best or better than his team.

Let's just hope he is humble about it, and gives credit to his team for helping him do what he did... I would hate to see his team never let it happen again, because he is running his mouth and acting like he is the best or better than his team.

 

Lord have mercy, it's a rough crowd out there on Longbranch Rd. :facepalm:

As a former player, I have seen it. And something as great as a perfect game, can be destroyed by talk... Which by the way 8th grader pitching freshman perfect game ....... Hats off

Lord have mercy' date=' it's a rough crowd out there on Longbranch Rd. :facepalm:[/quote']

 

I am shocked at how this thread had veered off of the path.

I am shocked at how this thread had veered off of the path.

 

It went "south" real quick.

 

I suggest if someone wants to talk about the "other" issues that have been brought up in this thread, please start a thread in the Controversial Issues Forum.

I talked to the kid. Said he went 3 balls on 3 batters.

 

Said his third baseman made a great play on a slow roller to preserve the perfect game.

 

Nice kid.

I was at the game. The performance was strong from Brendan and the entire Cooper Freshmen team. Good, tight pitches, as well as some solid defense. What a thrill to watch. Congrats Brendan! :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.