Tates Creek Head Coach Mike Harmon Resigns

Has this been confirmed? Could be a good job. Any chance Bill Letton gets involved in this one?

With all do respect, Coach Letton does want to come back to the public school system, but I really doubt that he would take a Fayette County public school coaching job. No stability, no support from school administration and lack of booster participation. Got to remember where he came from. 11 yrs at LC and he had tons of booster support and was in charge with most of LC programs, ie youth and middle school football program, Bluegrass Bowl, 7 on 7 tourney, football camps etc. With the exception to Henry Clay's head man, Fayette County schools has a rotating turn style of coaches.

It seems there have been more job openings this yeqar than usual

I don't have the numbers in front of me, but in upwards of 40 jobs (+/- a few) have come open each of the last 5 years.

This is year though, it's been made more noticeable b/c of the quality of jobs. I can't ever remember a year where so many good jobs have come open.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again....an unfortunate sign of the times.

Sad to say not really, it is about average if not below average compared to the past 5 or 6 years. I do believe a lot of high profile jobs have came open this year though.

Didn't even notice your post before I wrote mine. You said it...spot on.