Reds @ Cards (4/7 - 4/9)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wacha vs Cingrani is one of those matchups you turn on, sit back, fill up the iced tea glass, and enjoy for 3 hours. Someone text me what is going on over at CBS...I won't be watching.

This game will be over well before the game on CBS tonight.

I think Alfredo got the win yesterday

He did. And I know he started, but he's a pen guy. I am talking about the guys who make the money. Hoping high dollar Homer will prove me wrong tomorrow.

I hate to say it, but all evidence points to the conclusion that your statement just isn't true. Brutal, but the Reds hitting... yikes.

Considering they were 3rd in the NL in runs last year I would say all evidence points to them hitting at some point.

Considering they were 3rd in the NL in runs last year I would say all evidence points to them hitting at some point.

Not so sure. The only two guys I think will be above average are Votto and Bruce. Hoping Phillips and Frazier prove me wrong though.

Even with Otis Nixon having an OBP about 1/2 of Choo's? BP isn't driving in 108 runs in the two hole, essentially NEVER batting with runners on. I don't think them being 3rd in runs last year has anything to do with this year's version.

I don't think Cingrani will be able to guard Molina. But he could take him to the block and post him. I have to wonder how the Reds will manage their timeouts. I look for Frazier to get hot beyond the arc. If Wacha doesn't turn it over, the Cards will hang a banner.