Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why If UK wins the title it is good for College Basketball

Featured Replies

WCS was never considered one and done prior to the season. I recall Cal even saying in an early season interview that he initially thought WCS was a multi-year guy but had played himself into talk of being a first round pick.

I agree. The was in my sentence should have said wasn't.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rooting for UK to win the title, so it stays in the state, is like rooting for your ex wife to marry your brother so she stays in the family...

 

No doubt. When the shoe was on the other foot last year, I know I wasn't rooting to keep it in state.

No doubt. When the shoe was on the other foot last year, I know I wasn't rooting to keep it in state.

 

That's why we are brothers from another mother!!!!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.