Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Former MLB Pitcher Sues Police

Featured Replies

Where did I say I would do anything? I thought we were talking in general terms.

 

So again, your advice is everyone should just stand there and do nothing

I'm sorry I thought you meant you would do something instead of doing nothing, didn't know you meant for someone else to jump in and do it while you watched.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry I thought you meant you would do something instead of doing nothing, didn't know you meant for someone else to jump in and do it while you watched.

 

Sigh....I'm just wasting my time with you, but here goes anyways...

 

Again, I was talking in general terms. As in, is there a situation where they (Rocket and/or Guru) felt it was appropriate for someone to intervene with a officer using excessive force?

Sigh....I'm just wasting my time with you, but here goes anyways...

 

Again, I was talking in general terms. As in, is there a situation where they (Rocket and/or Guru) felt it was appropriate for someone to intervene with a officer using excessive force?

Not wasting your time, you weren't clear in your previous post, thanks for clearing it up.

I did a little research on the Internet machine and the officers were suspended for "failing to properly report the incident". Not excessive force

I imagine the whole story will come out eventually. Just amazes me how things as simple as this escalates to both sides using poor judgment. I would like to believe that I would stay out of it keep my mouth shut and be a good witness.

 

I am really not sure what I would do, however, if that were a family member being handcuffed and then beaten, if that happened. It would be very difficult for me not to say something.

 

I do understand Guru's point, however, I am not sure I could do it. This isn't about the beer or breaking a rule, it is about how you effectively handle the situation.

 

Probably some needed to be arrested or asked to leave the premises and that probably wasn't handled respectfully by some of the officers and then all heck broke loose. Once that happens, you get this. The suspensions lead me to believe there were some problems in handling the situation.

This case is 4 years old and none of the suspensions were for excessive force. Further reading showed it actually was the result of an intoxicated 19 year resisting arrest for PI. Sounds like it was chaos

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.