Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16: Dayton vs. Stanford

Featured Replies

I'll be rooting for Dayton for the sake of seeing more of Mrs. Miller.

  • Author
I'll be rooting for Dayton for the sake of seeing more of Mrs. Miller.

 

She's been serious fan blog material for the last couple seasons.

  • Author
........

 

Previous to March 1st I would have said this is two of the worst in-game coaches in America and everyone would have nodded. Now, after two March wins apiece, several of you will surely feign outrage.

 

I've worried about that with Miller before. I think he does a good job of prepping for games but when his plan fails, it fails SPECTACULARLY, as when the Flyers lost by 29 to St. Joe's at the beginning of March.

 

In the end, he's a good recruiter and seems to go into most games with a nice plan. His seniors are the tail end of Brian Gregory's troupe of dunderheads, so next year will be even more telling when the expectations in the Gem City will be sky-high.

I'm definitely rooting for Dayton tonight! Go Flyers!

Geez, there are a ton of empty seats

All Flyers thus far....34-23 with 5:42 to play in the 1st half.

 

Weird game. 2 Cardinal have 3 fouls, and one Flyer with 3 fouls and another with 2.

Dayton struggling mightily to start the second half. Down to a 49-43 lead with 14:35 to go.

Stanford making a serious run. Dayton with terrible shot selection.

Dayton recovers. Back up to 12.

I think Dayton is fun to watch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.