Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 11 Holy Cross 1

Featured Replies

  • Author

Final from Florence

Rebels improve to 3-2

Great job Rebels ! Any games stats available?

  • Author
Great job Rebels ! Any games stats available?

Austin Johnson got start for Boone, 4 innings,2 hits,1 run. Also went 4-4 at plate with 2 rbi. Santomo 2-3 2 rbi.

If the varsity and jv games were today I would think CCH would be real interested since their games with HC were cancelled.

Ot

If the varsity and jv games were today I would think CCH would be real interested since their games with HC were cancelled.

 

The varsity game was yesterday, I think the JV games was yesterday as well. Today was probably not the best day to have a game.

Austin Johnson got start for Boone, 4 innings,2 hits,1 run. Also went 4-4 at plate with 2 rbi. Santomo 2-3 2 rbi.

 

Top regular season hitters so are:

Soph Purnell .636

Senior Johnson .500

Junior Santomo .462

Junior Roedersheimer .455

 

Several others in the high .300's

Top regular season hitters so are:

Soph Purnell .636

Senior Johnson .500

Junior Santomo .462

Junior Roedersheimer .455

 

Several others in the high .300's

Easy now, the Rebels have faced Holmes, Campbellsville and Holy Cross. They didn't face the birds top pitching or PRP, I saw the Scott game and they swung like soccer players! Lol, all kidding aside, I think Boone is going to have a great year. Good luck to the Rebs! Keep those sticks hot!

Edited by Dingerbird

From what I heard they faced the 2 and 3 for Highlands. 1 threw against Cooper. I was told that Cooper has only faced Aces the first 2 games.

From what I heard they faced the 2 and 3 for Highlands. 1 threw against Cooper. I was told that Cooper has only faced Aces the first 2 games.

 

And? What that have to do with anything? Coopers first two games were against Highlands and who?

And? What that have to do with anything? Coopers first two games were against Highlands and who?

Cooper faced Jones from Highlands and Verst from Brosart in their first 2 games.

So, because Cooper faced Jones and Verst that slights Boone Co hitters numbers? Let's be honest here, with it being so early in the year, you most likely will not face any pitcher no longer than 2 to 3 innings.

From what I heard they faced the 2 and 3 for Highlands. 1 threw against Cooper. I was told that Cooper has only faced Aces the first 2 games.

 

Highlands #2 and #3 pitchers as you referred to them pitched well.

So, because Cooper faced Jones and Verst that slights Boone Co hitters numbers? Let's be honest here, with it being so early in the year, you most likely will not face any pitcher no longer than 2 to 3 innings.

I don't think that was what he was saying so much as to lets not get overly excited yet until several weeks into the season when the pitchers and batters have had enough time to be in m id season form.

 

As far as the pitching only 2-3 innings right now, well in both Coopers games against Highlands and Brosart, the starting pitchers pitched longer than 3 innings in both outings. Just sayin. For instance, I think in all 3 of Coopers games they have had at least 11 hits (just a guess, I don't have the official stats) in each and we all know that will not continue the entire season, although we hope it does. It's just not realistic imo.

Top regular season hitters so are:

Soph Purnell .636

Senior Johnson .500

Junior Santomo .462

Junior Roedersheimer .455

 

Several others in the high .300's

Welcome to BGP, Rebelsfan!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.