Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 11 Holy Cross 1

Featured Replies

I don't think that was what he was saying so much as to lets not get overly excited yet until several weeks into the season when the pitchers and batters have had enough time to be in m id season form.

 

As far as the pitching only 2-3 innings right now, well in both Coopers games against Highlands and Brosart, the starting pitchers pitched longer than 3 innings in both outings. Just sayin. For instance, I think in all 3 of Coopers games they have had at least 11 hits (just a guess, I don't have the official stats) in each and we all know that will not continue the entire season, although we hope it does. It's just not realistic imo.

 

I'm not overly excited. I'm just calling it like I read it. I'm not sure how else it could have been taken.

Easy there Rocky.....This was not a dig at the Birds at all. My friend, Big Cat, that was at some of the game and he said that their 2 and 3 were pretty tough. In regards to the Cooper comment, that was just conversation in regards to who Cooper had face so far and how they were hitting.

 

And? What that have to do with anything? Coopers first two games were against Highlands and who?

And that's what I heard. This was not in anyway trying to put down Boone what-so-ever. But, that the suppossed 2 and 3 for Highlands were very solid. Period!

 

Highlands #2 and #3 pitchers as you referred to them pitched well.

Thank you Hellbird. This was not meant bad towards either team. I was at the State Basketball tournament and going off some information given to me. Holy Cow!

 

I don't think that was what he was saying so much as to lets not get overly excited yet until several weeks into the season when the pitchers and batters have had enough time to be in m id season form.

 

As far as the pitching only 2-3 innings right now, well in both Coopers games against Highlands and Brosart, the starting pitchers pitched longer than 3 innings in both outings. Just sayin. For instance, I think in all 3 of Coopers games they have had at least 11 hits (just a guess, I don't have the official stats) in each and we all know that will not continue the entire season, although we hope it does. It's just not realistic imo.

Actually Rocky, I was actually going off the thread Dingerbird placed.

Leave me out of this! Lol that just a poke to get things going to some of my BC friends

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.