NFL to flag goal posts dunk

Can't believe anyone cares about this. If you want to see dunks watch basketball. Do you people only watch NFL to see people dunk the ball over the goal post? Talk about overreaction.

I don't care. I am curious as to why the NFL cares. As a fan, I don't want to see players on my team flagged, fined, or suspended in a moment of celebratory exuberance. That's just dumb.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe anyone cares about this. If you want to see dunks watch basketball. Do you people only watch NFL to see people dunk the ball over the goal post? Talk about overreaction.

I used to watch the NFL to be entertained. Now I watch it to keep track of the players on my fantasy team. I wouldn't pay money to go watch an NFL game.

I don't care. I am curious as to why the NFL cares. As a fan, I don't want to see players on my team flagged, fined, or suspended in a moment of celebratory exuberance. That's just dumb.

They care because Jimmy Graham caused a 25-30 min delay last year doing this when he screwed up the goal post.

I used to watch the NFL to be entertained. Now I watch it to keep track of the players on my fantasy team. I wouldn't pay money to go watch an NFL game.

The game itself is as entertaining if not more so then ever. I don't pay to go to games either but more because it's too dang expensive for crappy seats.

• 5 weeks later...