Top 10 teams in 12th region 2014-2015

I sure don*t know,,,,,still trying to figure out who was the best in 2013/14.......

That's easy.

2013-14

1. Wayne County

2. Southwestern

3. Lincoln County

4. Boyle County

5. East Jessamine

6. West Jessamine

7. Mercer County

8. Somerset

9. Danville

10. Casey County

From an outside I see the following as teams that could be competitive state-wide:

1. Wayne Co.

2. Lincoln Co.

3. Southwestern

4. Boyle Co.

I don't know enough to go any deeper than that. If Southwestern adjusts to losing Edwards, you could have three top 10 teams in the state from this region.

From an outside I see the following as teams that could be competitive state-wide:

1. Wayne Co.

2. Lincoln Co.

3. Southwestern

4. Boyle Co.

I don't know enough to go any deeper than that. If Southwestern adjusts to losing Edwards, you could have three top 10 teams in the state from this region.

Hard to argue with that. Wayne, Lincoln and Boyle return just about everyone. Southwestern returns much of their team, but as you said, Rez, how they adjust to losing Edwards will be a key factor. I suspect Southwestern is better in March than in November.

There will be some other good teams in the region next year but the gap seems pretty wide between these 3-4 and everyone else.

Top 10 teams:

Wayne

Lincoln

SW

Boyle

East

West

Mercer

Danville

Casey

Somerset

As far as top 10 players, PP's list for this year only contained 2 seniors. That matched up well with the members of the coaches' all region team of 13 players, which added 2 seniors in Henderson and Dishman, and (junior) Woolridge from Danville.

Based on what I saw this year, I can't see any of those returning 8 being knocked put of next year's top 10, though there will likely be some changes in the order of the rankings. I can think of another 9 players that could be candidates for the other 2 spots: Woolridge (Danville), Gaskin and Isaacs (SW), Ely (West), Jones (East), Elkins (Boyle), Turner (Danville), Smith & Miller (Casey).