Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection committee can bite me :)

Featured Replies

  • Author
If this bugs you, you might not want to visit some of these threads. You won't like it.

Exactly. It's one of the things that make sports so great. It's called Bregging rites and I told you so's :)

  • Replies 79
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone on the committee should be embarrassed! I like others feel ok with the teams, but the seedings are just stupid.

  • Author
Everyone on the committee should be embarrassed! I like others feel ok with the teams, but the seedings are just stupid.

I'm with you.

 

The only team I thought should of made it but didn't was SMU and thought NC State shouldn't have. Other than that, the seedings and the regions were what got really screwed up.

Everyone on the committee should be embarrassed! I like others feel ok with the teams, but the seedings are just stupid.

 

I agree, we should have definitely been higher than an 8 seed. Dick Vitale even agrees with that, and he hates Kentucky!

  • Author
I agree, we should have definitely been higher than an 8 seed. Dick Vitale even agrees with that, and he hates Kentucky!

Dickie V doesn't hate Ky. He actually likes them a lot, he just likes Duke and UNC more.

Dickie V doesn't hate Ky. He actually likes them a lot, he just likes Duke and UNC more.

 

Which, by extension, means he hates UK.

I showed before the tournament how UK can lose games and be out of the top 25 yet other teams with about as many losses stay high in the polls. All having tough out of conference schedules. UK deserved to be at least a 6 and teams like Duke and Kansas deserved 4's at best. I stead UK gets an 8 and teams like Kansas and Duke get 2 and 3 seeds, and who is left? Not Kansas or Duke or many other 2 seeds.

 

Not saying UK should have been a 2 or 3 at all, but pointing out those other teams shouldn't have been either. Uk should be at least 6 seed.

 

I'm not sure if agree totally about how you would have seeded teams, but you have been consistent and proven correct, IMO.

  • Author
Which, by extension, means he hates UK.

Hahaha.

I am in the minority here, but I like Dickie V. I think he is good for the game and he always gives credit when credit is deserved no matter what team he is talking about.

Which, by extension, means he hates UK.

 

That's my way of looking at it!

I agree, we should have definitely been higher than an 8 seed. Dick Vitale even agrees with that, and he hates Kentucky!

 

I'm pretty sure Dickie V called this upset as soon as the brackets were released.

  • Author
I'm pretty sure Dickie V called this upset as soon as the brackets were released.

I believe you are right.

 

Its funny how if Dickie V predicts a UK win it is a jinx according to some and if he doesn't predict a UK win he then apparently hates UK by others.

 

Poor guy can't win.

I believe you are right.

 

Its funny how if Dickie V predicts a UK win it is a jinx according to some and if he doesn't predict a UK win he then apparently hates UK by others.

Poor guy can't win.

 

Oh, he most definitely could win. But it would just involve him showing me that he loves UK more than Duke and UNC. LOL

Seth Greenberg had UK in Elite 8

  • Author
Oh, he most definitely could win. But it would just involve him showing me that he loves UK more than Duke and UNC. LOL

:laugh:

Seth Greenberg had UK in Elite 8

 

So did Dicky V he had UK beating Wichita St. and going to the sweet 16 but unlike Greenberg he had Louisville beating UK for the elite 8.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.