Trinity 55 Owensboro 41

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love everyone calling us "shady".....keep working those agendas boys.....haha, you all crack me up.

As we move on.

You mean your own supporters like Post #24 right? Because that's the first to use "shady".

I really don't care either way about Trinity most times, but sometimes their own supporters do make it hard for me to root for them.

I don't have an "agenda" and I'd have said the same thing about any school that did it.

You mean your own supporters like Post #24 right? Because that's the first to use "shady".

I really don't care either way about Trinity most times, but sometimes their own supporters do make it hard for me to root for them.

I don't have an "agenda" and I'd have said the same thing about any school that did it.

He was quoting post #23.

All is well, and best of luck to the Shamrocks today. I'm looking forward to the Trinity-Hopkinsville game this morning.

I'm definitely not concerned with any of it. Seems like it was quashed pretty quickly by the people who are supposed to do the quashing and what we're left with is fans sniping back and forth about dumb actions by some high school kids. Time to get back to the basketball. Should be a great one to start the day at Rupp.