Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16 Program?

Featured Replies

Being told by my concierge that there is no program and to buy a Herald Leader for rosters?.....accurate?

Well that stinks. I know it's a digital age but as a kid I always looked forward to getting a program at the sweet 16. Loved looking at all the rosters and ads for all the basketball camps. Bet I still have a bunch foe late 70s/early 80s at my folks house.

  • Author

I want my program !!!!!!!! :taz: Why are they not printing them anymore,,I understand its the digital age but I love keeping them and looking back at them. Thanks for the link to the program.....few things...

 

Nice touch by South Oldham having the kids all in ties

Knott County Central,,,,,,,,,nice clean shot

McCracken County.......did you have that styled by some Bravo TV series?

Clay County.....OMG.....Trey Farmer sportin a full beard like his daddy as a sophomore.

Hopkinsville.........seriously with signage? Toyota of Hopkinsville?...is that necessary?

Must be nice to have a concierge. First time I've seen that word on BGP in de nombreuses lunes.

Actually printed one off this morning. Got it out and the guy behind asks me a question about where I got it. Yes people would still buy a program. And if anyone wants to sell any from the past let me know. I still get old ones out to reread.

Note the jump from 25cents to $2 for a Herald-Leader preview, now that they call themselves a "program."

  • Author
Actually printed one off this morning. Got it out and the guy behind asks me a question about where I got it. Yes people would still buy a program. And if anyone wants to sell any from the past let me know. I still get old ones out to reread.

 

I heard them call your name several times yesterday....:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.