Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doss/PRP Predictions (6th)

Who will win this matchup? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this matchup?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Doss vs. PRP tonight. Should probably be the 6th Region Final as this is a high quality game.

 

I am pulling for PRP and would love to see PRP win this region. Because I want that to happen they will lose tonight. Doss is a quality team so I won't be too mad at PRP but I'll still be mad because Doss isn't Ballard.

Pep 65-58.

Both teams struggled down the stretch but I believe PRP has the coaching and great senior leadership that should get them the WIN.

 

The other side of the Bracket has Bullitt East vs Bullitt Central for which East should get the easy Win.

I've got PRP getting the win, with Bullitt East upsetting them in the championship game.

PRP takes it.

 

Should be a great one. Can't get out to Valley Station tonight, but I should be at the championship on Monday.

 

If you're close, go. This was a great one back in December and both these teams have put together nice seasons in the time since.

Doss vs. PRP tonight. Should probably be the 6th Region Final as this is a high quality game.

 

I am pulling for PRP and would love to see PRP win this region. Because I want that to happen they will lose tonight. Doss is a quality team so I won't be too mad at PRP but I'll still be mad because Doss isn't Ballard.

 

Coach M will find a way to win,,,,PRP by 7

..........

 

Great game in Louisville, wish I lived closer! I expect PRP to get the win, en route to a 6th Region Championship.

 

Hey, wanna ride, I am going one-way.......

  • Author
Coach M will find a way to win,,,,PRP by 7

 

I hope so. I want to see them at Rupp.

PRP wins this one, the Dragons beat them on their home floor to begin the season. PRP also had a lot of kids that were playing in their first varsity game in that one because they lost a nice sized senior class last year. Those newbies are vastly matured after a few months, PRP takes home this game and the 6th Region IMO.

 

Doss has the size and athleticism but will they blow up mentally again as they did against Ballard in their own gym will be a big factor. If I know "KC" Goodin he's got his team in the proper mindset to take down the Florida Gators in this one, but I think he'll take just beating the Panthers of Pleasure Ridge Park instead.

 

You will know at the half who is more than likely going to win this one because of the body language of either team. Also if you remember the last match up Doss junior Terelle Grey had a crazy second half, don't expect that again he's a streaky guy. Also down the stretch of that same game Lamontray Harris - who I shouldn't have to tell you who he is but I will anyway, PRP's star forward with D-I offers -suffered horrible camps and was all but useless in the final minutes of that contest.

 

 

#Panthersby90

 

Just kidding, Doss 65 PRP 71

OH yeah BTW this is the 6th region 'ship. Bullitt East can't match either of these teams on the floor, unless Rusty, Derek and Trey come strolling in with their Charger jerseys on.

PRP wins playing off of Coach Mabrey's emotions for Kerry Benson. He was very upset on the news this week, barley could talk without breaking down.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.