Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino speaks about Calipari

Featured Replies

One thing I've wondered....Maybe this is exactly what Cal wanted? All the attention right now is on him, not the players on the team. :idunno:

He's a pretty calculated guy but I don't think he would expect it to happen like this.

  • Author
It's basketball season so maybe it appears that way, but every single NFL quarterback faces more scrutiny on a national level than John Calipari.

 

I can't even tell you who quarterbacks the Browns

One thing I've wondered....Maybe this is exactly what Cal wanted? All the attention right now is on him, not the players on the team. :idunno:

 

Could be. Like I've noted a few times, Cal, crazy like a fox.

I can't even tell you who quarterbacks the Browns

 

Neither do Browns fans

the only sports figures more scrutinized are Lebron and Tiger. Considering the size of the Lexington media market it's pretty amazing.

 

Tim Tebow

I can't even tell you who quarterbacks the Browns

 

Bernie Kosar

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.