1st Annual BGPs Pre-Selection Sunday Eve Get Together

ennam_iv

Girls night out at the Levee on Saturday or I'd for sure be there!

Really? You would pass up a night of drinking with Walter and TOG for a "girls night out??" Bring the girls to Barleycorn's! There will be a lot more good looking guys there!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? You would pass up a night of drinking with Walter and TOG for a "girls night out??" Bring the girls to Barleycorn's! There will be a lot more good looking guys there!

None of my girlfriends like sports. What in the world would we all talk about?! :idunno:

Just stop by and let Walter buy all of you shots!

With all this mention about Walter "footing the bill" for all the drinks, I have two questions?

1. Is he independently wealthy to afford this?

2. More importantly, does he know he is on the "hook" for the drink tab? :clap:

BTW, me and Mrs. Lawnboy will be there.

I took me until now (after looking at this thread multiple times) to realize I was listed in the celebrity list. I feel so honored!

La, even if your girlfriends don't like sports you could bring them. I'm sure myself and others can keep them occupied while you talk sports with the other celebrities.

I will try to make it out for this gathering. Sounds like it will be a solid time.

I took me until now (after looking at this thread multiple times) to realize I was listed in the celebrity list. I feel so honored!

La, even if your girlfriends don't like sports you could bring them. I'm sure myself and others can keep them occupied while you talk sports with the other celebrities.

I will try to make it out for this gathering. Sounds like it will be a solid time.

Watch it, they're cougars. :lol2:

Sorry all. Girls night means I put all sports aside except the sport of getting my drink on and dancing the night away. Since Barleycorn's doesn't have a light up dance floor, we'll have to boogie down at the Levee. Wish I could attend. Drink a shot for me! I like kamikazes!