Lee 60 Wolfe Co. 51

Senior night at Campton; Gilbert played most of the game but his right hand obviously bothers him; Stamper scored some points; Bush played hard as this senior trio finished things up on their home floor. The officials seemed kind to injured Gilbert in his last home game.

Lee Co got the job done in the emotionally charged Wolves-den. Rich scored easily under the basket; Brandenburg handled the defensive pressure and hit some long threes; Fetters made 16 of 18 free throws and had 18 points; and the entire team pitched in as needed.

Lee won the JV match by 8 or so also.

Congratulation to Coach Wright and the Bobcats with an impressive 22 wins in the regular season.

Lee played well and hit the free throws down the stretch to seal the deal. I do however disagree with a couple of your assesments, the fould count in the second half was 12 to 2, with a lot of could be calls down low in the fourth. I also think Preston Wilson did a great job defending Rich, the kid is a 6' sophmore going up against what very well could be the best post in the reigon and holding him to 14 points with I know of 6 of those coming against a zone. Very good game by the Bobcats though, good teams do what they have to for them to get the W and that is what they did. Again if Wolfe can play like this throughout you never know what might happen. I still believe that 12 teams could win the reigon with of course some teams with a better chance than others.

How many points did Gilbert end up with.....Wondering if Owens from Boyd took the scoring title....

I think that the HL had Gilbert with 18 and Stamper with 17.

the fould count in the second half was 12 to 2, with a lot of could be calls down low in the fourth

Wolfe was deliberately fouling in the last minutes of the game.

Wolfe Co played better defense last night.

Congrats to the Bobcats. Although I must say that Wolfe kept the score alot closer than I ever figured.
It aint always easy to win at the 'Den' in Campton- witness Hazard round 1 in the All A a few weeks ago. Emotions were high as sr. Cody and Co played their last game on their home floor. Lee never gave up or there would have been a "L" posted.