February 22, 201412 yr How are you that stupid to commit that foul? Because it hasn't been a foul for most of this wrestling match. Still... have to know better.
February 22, 201412 yr Should have started the bus after the missed goaltend. Louisville's toast. Should have made it 49-40 & instead it was 47-42.
February 22, 201412 yr Because it hasn't been a foul for most of this wrestling match. Still... have to know better. What was he trying to do there 45 feet away from the basket?
February 22, 201412 yr Officials have done a nice job today. Game being handed to UC on a platter if this ball goes to UC.
February 22, 201412 yr Officials have done a nice job today. Game being handed to UC on a platter if this ball goes to UC. I can't tell after every angle if the UC guy touched it or not.
February 22, 201412 yr Obviously off the UC players foot. When I saw the baseline replay, I thought it hit the UC player. The angle from the corner looks like it missed the UC player.
February 22, 201412 yr Officials have done a nice job today. Game being handed to UC on a platter if this ball goes to UC. Just unbelievable.
February 22, 201412 yr When I saw the baseline replay, I thought it hit the UC player. The angle from the corner looks like it missed the UC player. I'm watching a bootleg feed so my picture isn't the best but it looks like it changed direction to me.
February 22, 201412 yr Justin Jackson shooting 50% on the year & looked like J.J. Redick on those two.
February 22, 201412 yr 26 seconds left, UL up one. They are going to call a foul on whoever is guarding SK...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.