Raceland posts the Head Coach position today

sidelinedoc

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcpeek is a good coach he may have done some things he shouldn't have, but lets not forget it wasnt all that much diff then what the beloved coach Ross did. He would actually pick up out of district players and bring them to school. I don't believe raceland should hire him I'm just stating facts

Mcpeek is a good coach he may have done some things he shouldn't have, but lets not forget it wasnt all that much diff then what the beloved coach Ross did. He would actually pick up out of district players and bring them to school. I don't believe raceland should hire him I'm just stating facts

More like trolling. I played for coach Ross and I don't ever recall him bringing in an entire starting backfield, or an entire secondary. Somebody at Fairview was guilty of that. TTA considered adding a line to Westwood, due to the number of kids coming in from Huntington every year. Go troll somewhere else.

About right' date='the way Raceland "self promotes " why would anybody try?[/quote']

Seems like Raceland has been doing a pretty good job of it up to this point. Why stop? They are at a all time high right now in their program. Might as well keep doing what they have been since 1928.

More like trolling. I played for coach Ross and I don't ever recall him bringing in an entire starting backfield, or an entire secondary. Somebody at Fairview was guilty of that. TTA considered adding a line to Westwood, due to the number of kids coming in from Huntington every year. Go troll somewhere else.

Trolling? Really? I stated facts if you cannot handle facts that's kinda sad. This isn't about Ross but he did break rules just as mcpeek did. I am a

Raceland graduate also so I'm def not trolling.

Trolling? Really? I stated facts if you cannot handle facts that's kinda sad. This isn't about Ross but he did break rules just as mcpeek did. I am a

Raceland graduate also so I'm def not trolling.

I guess this great recruiting pipeline must've opened up after 1994.