Hazard 82 JBS 70

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was at JBS too, wasn't it?

Yes it was Professor. JBS had the lead at half or close to half. Then the internet radio quit on me so.... heheh just caught tid bits. But I remember it was at JBS because at the pregrame interview Hazard's coach, Mr. Spurlock said he graduated from Alice Lloyd and this was his first time back in five years.

Well JBS finally played a top caliber team and as I figured they were spanked at home. Maybe that is why they play David, Piarist, and Riverside. Oh well really everyone was winner, Hazard won a good road game and Clark got 29. That should keep the coaching staff at JBS happy.

Well JBS finally played a top caliber team and as I figured they were spanked at home. Maybe that is why they play David, Piarist, and Riverside. Oh well really everyone was winner, Hazard won a good road game and Clark got 29. That should keep the coaching staff at JBS happy.

So I suppose that means that Jenkins, Pikeville, Cumberland, Sheldon Clark, Prestonsburg, Fleming County, Montgomery County, Henry Clay, Berea, Allen Central, Perry County Central, Betsy Lane, Breathitt County, Owsley County, Cordia and Letcher County are all something less than top caliber? Really!!

So I suppose that means that Jenkins, Pikeville, Cumberland, Sheldon Clark, Prestonsburg, Fleming County, Montgomery County, Henry Clay, Berea, Allen Central, Perry County Central, Betsy Lane, Breathitt County, Owsley County, Cordia and Letcher County are all something less than top caliber? Really!!

Well yeah - Jenkings, Besty Lane, Breathitt, and Owsley could all be considered less than top calilber. Although these teams fail far in comparison to 5 games with teams such as Riverside, David, etc.

Jenkins is in your district so it was a good idea to play them, so was KCC didn't see them on your schedule. But it was important to play Riverside,Piarist twice and schedule Matewan. We will never know what happened there though will we. Oh well its your song and you can sing it. Don't forget mighty David School