Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County 80 Pendleton County 34

Featured Replies

Final

  • Author

Indians scored the last 24 points

 

Pendleton led by McCain and Daugherty with 5 each

 

Wallace 18, Jones 18, Cisero 13 all hit double figures for the Indians

E-town game seems to have woke up some players! Henry Clay on Saturday!

I had Daugherty with 6.

 

That 24-0 run was to end the first half, not the game.

 

MoCo is just solid all-around. Cisero can get any rebound whenever he wants too. There's not a smoother player in the region than Bryan Wallace.

  • Author
I had Daugherty with 6.

 

That 24-0 run was to end the first half, not the game.

 

MoCo is just solid all-around. Cisero can get any rebound whenever he wants too. There's not a smoother player in the region than Bryan Wallace.

 

Sorry, I left off the end of the half on my comment. That is correct.

I was going by the Radio stats. Could have been off.

Sorry, I left off the end of the half on my comment. That is correct.

I was going by the Radio stats. Could have been off.

 

It's all good. The Indians are solid...like Saturday semifinal solid.

Montgomery County 80, Pendleton County 34

 

Montgomery Co.–Thomas 1 0 2, Wallace 7 1 18, Piersawl 1 0 2, Fuller 1 0 3, Hall 2 1 5, Walker 2 2 6, Chism 2 1 5, Jones 7 3 18, Cisero 6 1 13, Looney 1 0 2, Kosier 3 0 6. Totals: 33 6 80.

Pendleton Co. (7-16)–Wood 2 0 4, Jones 1 0 3, Gaskins 1 0 2, Pugh 0 3 3, Daugherty 2 1 6, McCain 2 1 5, Wolf 0 3 3, Wilson 1 0 3, Koeninger 0 3 3, Pugh 1 0 2. Totals: 9 9 34.

Halftime: M 47-14. 3-pointers: M 2 (Fuller, Jones); P 3 (Jones, Daugherty, Wilson).

 

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20140212/SPT0302/302120148/Wednesday-s-prep-results

MoCo and Mason County are the teams to beat in region 10.

MoCo and Mason County are the teams to beat in region 10.

 

If Brossart gets Jennings back, I'd add them to the mix.

It's all good. The Indians are solid...like Saturday semifinal solid.

 

Brutal draw...Friday quarters have the chance to be really good!

I had Daugherty with 6.

 

That 24-0 run was to end the first half, not the game.

 

MoCo is just solid all-around. Cisero can get any rebound whenever he wants too. There's not a smoother player in the region than Bryan Wallace.

 

Did this game have a running clock?

Did this game have a running clock?

That was PC strategy. I don't know if it did or not.lol

Did this game have a running clock?

 

Yes. Mid 3rd quarter.

That was PC strategy. I don't know if it did or not.lol

 

Easy there, Flash. Lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.