Jerry Tipton

Michael Corleone

I love how Cal makes a comment about being over analyzed by the media, then the media analyzes what Calipari said about being over analyzed. Tipton bothers me a bit because he's negative in a lot of his columns, but it maintains a good balance so whatever. Cal is the best at getting reactions because he's not afraid from speaking his mind. Also there is no other college bball team more analyzed than them.

I love how Cal makes a comment about being over analyzed by the media, then the media analyzes what Calipari said about being over analyzed. Tipton bothers me a bit because he's negative in a lot of his columns, but it maintains a good balance so whatever. Cal is the best at getting reactions because he's not afraid from speaking his mind. Also there is no other college bball team more analyzed than them.

“Your father died of multiple gunshot wounds when you were 2 years old. How did that affect you?” That was the question he pulled on MKG. Criticize the program, fine. Antagonize a player over the death of his father, you're crossing a line.

Any chance he could get to mention Kelenna Azubuike's father's situation, it seemed that he'd go with it.

Those are two examples that really stick out to me. That's not really what I'd consider 'balanced'. Balanced is writing some negative articles because you don't agree with Cal on dropping the Indiana series.

Plenty of people don't like Tipton, but they've got the decency not to attack people close to him to get at them. That's the difference between them and Tipton to me.

Edited by JokersWild24

“Your father died of multiple gunshot wounds when you were 2 years old. How did that affect you?” That was the question he pulled on MKG. Criticize the program' date=' fine. Antagonize a player over the death of his father, you're crossing a line. Any chance he could get to mention Kelenna Azubuike's father's situation, it seemed that he'd go with it. Those are two examples that really stick out to me. That's not really what I'd consider 'balanced'. Balanced is writing some negative articles because you don't agree with Cal on dropping the Indiana series. Plenty of people don't like Tipton, but they've got the decency not to attack people close to him to get at them. That's the difference between them and Tipton to me.[/quote']

Not to mention the story on P Pats ride where he was insinuating something was against NCAA rules.