Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom Brady Paddleboarding

Featured Replies

I agree with Clyde, she is pretty and not unattractive, but the super skinny type just isn't for me.

 

Looks like she read about Clyde peeing on one foot and was trying that out on the paddle board.

I'd hit it.

 

I said that. Mrs. S said, "With what?"

I'll take Gametime's avatar over Mrs. Brady anytime.

 

From the "we all have opinions" let me say that re: Gisele she's too skinny for my taste.

 

This

  • Author
I'll take Gametime's avatar over Mrs. Brady anytime.

 

Not close!

Not close!

 

You have to understand. I DID marry the sexy librarian/teacher with glasses instead of the head cheerleader.

I was never one who thought she was very good looking in the first place.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.