Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Coaches Poll (Week 8)

Featured Replies

1. Covington Catholic (7) 124

2. Newport Catholic (6) 123

3. Holmes 95

4. Dixie Heights 83

5. Brossart 79

6. Cooper 41

7. St. Henry 39

8. Campbell County 36

9. Boone County 29

9. Ryle 29

 

Others: Simon Kenton 28, Newport 5, Conner 4

Is the love for Holmes gone?

Large gap between 1,2 and 3

Holmes is closer to Dixie than to NCC and CCH.

Is the love for Holmes gone?

Large gap between 1,2 and 3

We've learned over the past few polls that Holmes coach doesn't cast a vote for his team, so if one adds 8 points to Holmes' total, that's a more accurate measure. The 'Dogs have defeated the 4, 5, 6, 7 teams, so I don't see how any coach can rank them lower than 3.

Feb 14th should help us understand the gap between Holmes and NCC, if there is one.

Holmes is closer to Dixie than to NCC and CCH.

 

Dixie, is improving, but I think it is still CC, NCC and Holmes at the top.

Interesting SK won a game and drops out of the top 10?

Interesting SK won a game and drops out of the top 10?

 

SK struggles to get attention, they need to move back to the 9th where they belong.

Interesting SK won a game and drops out of the top 10?

 

They have not beaten a 9th region team this year, have they?

 

Barely beat Grant who lost to Ludlow by 30.

 

Where would you put them?

SK struggles to get attention, they need to move back to the 9th where they belong.

 

Most of their games have been canceled because of snow against 9th region teams. They play Dixie Friday.

Most of their games have been canceled because of snow against 9th region teams. They play Dixie Friday.

 

I personally think that will be a close game.

I personally think that will be a close game.

 

It will be an interesting game. Depends on who is shooting better that night.

SK went from 4th to completely out of the top 10 in just 4 weeks. However, I agree with the ranking. I am a huge SK fan obviously but they lost to Cooper at home. They lost to Ryle. They almost lost to GC at home. I don't see anyone in the top 10 you can definitively put them ahead of.

They have not beaten a 9th region team this year, have they?

 

Barely beat Grant who lost to Ludlow by 30.

 

Where would you put them?

 

 

They beat Holy Cross 104 to 76 I thought they was a 9th region team? :D

They beat Holy Cross 104 to 76 I thought they was a 9th region team? :D

 

This year? Barely. :lol2::jump:

 

Look forward to seeing you in a few weeks at the CovCath game, and I recall your early prediction to that game. Will be good to see you again! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.