Harrison County 65 George Rogers Clark 51

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not the best place for this post, but two potential first round, HUGE UPSET specials----------Holy Cross hosting CovCath and Harrison hosting Pendleton!!

It would be sweet to follow up last year's HUGE UPSET win in the opening round of the Region over Mason at the Fieldhouse with an opening District win over Pendleton this year.

Harrison County coulda, shoulda beat Mason Co. the other night. I know the Royals were without their point guard, and that do make a diff. But the T-Breds missed a half dozen or so layups in the third and fourth quarter and were mizerable from the foul stripe...made 4 or 5 of 16 for the game and were 1 for 8 in the second half. If they take care of those two things, they prolly beat the Royals and the Cards back-to-back.

Most likely won't make a difference against PC in the District though...those guys are loaded and play well together.

Harrison had NO answer for Turner and Miller and i really thought they flat out wore down against Mason late.

Harrison had NO answer for Turner and Miller and i really thought they flat out wore down against Mason late.

I agree that they wore down late against Mason. If they can slow Knowles down, I think they can also slow Turner and Miller if Harrison is on. All it takes is a little foul trouble. No one gave them a snowball's chance last year either and they ended Mason's season. Anything can happen, that's why they play the game. If they didn't, we could just go ahead and send Pendleton County to Rupp. If you don't believe me, just read some of the other posts.

there is a good chance of a sellout. It will be a girl/boy doubleheader on Tuesday night. First game at 6:30 will be Deming vs. Nicholas Co. (girls) Harrison vs. Pendleton to follow at 8:15 or so. Look for the PC faithful to arrive really early...they will take care of at least half of the gym. I would hope the other three schools could combine to fill the rest.

Originally Posted by letstalksports

"The road of success for the Breds goes through Sunshine." To quote the voice of Ray Sparks, WCYN 1400 AM. (2/18)

A player for Harrison is a resident of the Sunrise community. He may be running for mayor soon!!!

Originally Posted by letstalksports

"The road of success for the Breds goes through Sunshine." To quote the voice of Ray Sparks, WCYN 1400 AM. (2/18)

A player for Harrison is a resident of the Sunrise community. He may be running for mayor soon!!!

I am glad you cleared that up for me..... :lol: