Harrison County 65 George Rogers Clark 51

I agree that they wore down late against Mason. If they can slow Knowles down, I think they can also slow Turner and Miller if Harrison is on. All it takes is a little foul trouble. No one gave them a snowball's chance last year either and they ended Mason's season. Anything can happen, that's why they play the game. If they didn't, we could just go ahead and send Pendleton County to Rupp. If you don't believe me, just read some of the other posts.

Not doubting your chances there Hilltopper,Just stating what i saw you have as good as chance as anyone when you start postseason its a whole another game. :thumb:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow :scared: congrats to the Breds,Never saw this coming GRC has been on a row lately and from what i saw Friday nite at the Hilltop when the Royals played Harrison i never would have thought it.Big win for coach Kendall good luck to these two teams as i would love to see them both at the Fieldhouse in a couple weeks.

I'm sure you would highfield,if I were you I would think the same.Do we want Harrrison or Pendleton.Don't forget last year the Breds took you down.

Yes, our next game is the District against Paris.

Deming will play Paris in Mt. Olivet on their final home game(Senior Night). After the much needed win over Bracken County last night I think the momentum will carry over to the Paris Game and after maybe a win their it will carry on to the District Tournament against Nicholas County, Afraid it might stop their against either Harrison County/Pendleton County winner, I still have to go with the Wildcats, But remember it was Harrison County that beat Mason County in the Regional last year and that was kinda of shock their so let's wait and see what happens.

Im glad Pendleton beat Harrison the first time. It's harder to beat a team twice. Good Luck Breds!!

It is harder to beat a team twice if you are the underdog.If you are supposed to beat them then It is not as hard.PC has won over Brossart twice,Clark twice,Campbell twice and if they win Fri at Mason then Mason twice.Guess they should lose a few just to be safe and increase their chances.If PC loses to Harrison it will be because they played a terrible game and Harrison played a good game.That is why they play the games.Harrison has been up and down all year,they can beat PC but PC can also and probably will win.Good win against Clark though.

It is harder to beat a team twice if you are the underdog.If you are supposed to beat them then It is not as hard.PC has won over Brossart twice,Clark twice,Campbell twice and if they win Fri at Mason then Mason twice.Guess they should lose a few just to be safe and increase their chances.If PC loses to Harrison it will be because they played a terrible game and Harrison played a good game.That is why they play the games.Harrison has been up and down all year,they can beat PC but PC can also and probably will win.Good win against Clark though.

I guess all that matters is who wins Tuesday night. You're right PC will probably win but I'm pulling for the underdog. :thumb: