Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison County 65 George Rogers Clark 51

Featured Replies

Wow :scared: congrats to the Breds,Never saw this coming GRC has been on a row lately and from what i saw Friday nite at the Hilltop when the Royals played Harrison i never would have thought it.Big win for coach Kendall good luck to these two teams as i would love to see them both at the Fieldhouse in a couple weeks.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 10th will be fun.. People can say that it's between GRC and PC, but I think several teams could win it...

I believe that PC , GRC, and Mason Co. will be the favorites, but as we all know any team can be beaten on any given night.

The Freak Nasty "Kiss of Death"! Why you want to do that to the Thorobreds? :laugh:

 

I do have a tendency to jinx teams..... :lol:

 

I dont think they'll beat PC, but if they do it'll make regional as crazy as a grandmother at a frat party.....

WOW. Pendleton better not be looking to the region yet. :eek:

 

This ought to make next Tuesday be just a little more pressured for both Teams. Great win for the Breds, was it at Harrison?

This ought to make next Tuesday be just a little more pressured for both Teams. Great win for the Breds, was it at Harrison?

Nope senior night @ GRC...

This ought to make next Tuesday be just a little more pressured for both Teams. Great win for the Breds, was it at Harrison?

No at GRC..senior night... :cry:

No at GRC..senior night... :cry:

Too slow.... ;)

Too slow.... ;)

Hey...I am retired...and just don't move like I use to... :D But I must say...great minds think alike.. :lol:

Hey...I am retired...and just don't move like I use to... :D But I must say...great minds think alike.. :lol:

:thumb:

Nope senior night @ GRC...

Even a better win for Kendell and the boys!!

Even a better win for Kendell and the boys!!

This was a bad loss for GRC it tells me they didn't come ready to play and at this time of the year that should never happen. Bad way to enter the tournement.

This was a bad loss for GRC it tells me they didn't come ready to play and at this time of the year that should never happen. Bad way to enter the tournement.

Disagree...their wake-up call...just wait and see....they will be a team on a mission.

Cats will be ready, no one needs to worry about that one!! Cats over Breds by 10 next week!!!

Great win for the Breds! Harrison wanted and needed this win!

Harrison County coulda, shoulda beat Mason Co. the other night. I know the Royals were without their point guard, and that do make a diff. But the T-Breds missed a half dozen or so layups in the third and fourth quarter and were mizerable from the foul stripe...made 4 or 5 of 16 for the game and were 1 for 8 in the second half. If they take care of those two things, they prolly beat the Royals and the Cards back-to-back.

 

Most likely won't make a difference against PC in the District though...those guys are loaded and play well together.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.