January 18, 201412 yr I felt like folks were trying to force feed me how good a game the Harrison twins played vs. Louisville. This is the best I have seen the twins play all over the floor.
January 18, 201412 yr Randle is incredibly selfish. I think he has Russell Westbrook syndrome- it is hard for me to not look to get mine when I am way better than the guy guarding me. It looks selfish but it is more about confidence, IMO.
January 18, 201412 yr Ref elected to call it off of Randle rather than give him an over the back call. Fine with me.
January 18, 201412 yr What a difference it makes when you can hit free throws. UK would likely be tied if they hit their usual compliment. Easily can be the difference in a W or an L in many games.
January 18, 201412 yr UK would likely be tied if they hit their usual compliment. Easily can be the difference in a W or an L in many games. It also helps hide other deficiencies such as allowing TN to own the boards on their offensive side.
January 18, 201412 yr Three things standing out after the this week: 1. The Harrisons look much more comfortable and are carving out roles for themselves. 2. Julius Randle is trying to take the leadership mantle and I LOVE IT! 3. Coach Cal is using the depth we have and now we are seeing real contributions from guys like Dakari and Poulsen. Poythress looks like an integral part of this team because he is getting regular time. Now on a day like today where WCS and Young aren't their best, we can overcome it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.