January 18, 201412 yr 2 defensive rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block. 0-4 shooting. WCS is soft, doesn't like physical games.
January 18, 201412 yr Swinging your elbows, even without making contact, use to be a foul. Is that no longer the case? It wasnt a foul. It was a violation. Still is in high school.
January 18, 201412 yr It wasnt a foul. It was a violation. Still is in high school. Thanks. Not a violation in college now?
January 18, 201412 yr I'm going to print this thread, and let my mom read it, and she'll realize that I'm not nearly as bad as some people to watch a UK game with. :lol2:
January 18, 201412 yr Author I'm going to print this thread, and let my mom read it, and she'll realize that I'm not nearly as bad as some people to watch a UK game with. :lol2: Happy to oblige!
January 18, 201412 yr Should have been a 3 second call, he was in the lane without moving for 8 seconds of game time without a shot
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.