Game of Thrones: Season 4

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good chunk of spoilers in the trailer but really only if you have read the books.

Highlight below for spoilers

At the 25 second mark you can clearly see Stannis on the wall. While its to be expected he goes to the wall it isnt known

At the 40 second mark you can Tyrion handcuffed. I think we are all waiting for that. PURPLE WEDDING.

Also VERY VERY excited for the last episode of the season. I haven't read reports on Lady Stoneheart but I cant imagine they are leaving that out.

I ended up reading A Storm of Swords after last season ended, so this will be the first season I've seen that I've read the book beforehand. I'm excited. And a big part of that is that I don't have to deal with people who've read the books constantly hinting spoilers to me.

I'm about a third of the way through A Feast for Crows and I can't motivate myself to muscle through it anymore. I can't imagine the show will follow the books the way they have been after this season. Not to mention the show is quickly catching up to Martin.

My understanding is that Martin has told the producers of the show where he wants to go if something happens and he is not able to finish the series. Last I heard we are still at least a year out from the release of the next book with 2 more (at least) to follow. It is conceivable that the show could catch the books although correct me if I'm wrong but didn't last season and the coming season cover just 1 book?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...