Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game of Thrones: Season 4

Featured Replies

The trailer is out. Less than 3 months away. Still best show on TV and nothing is close IMO.

 

 

  • Replies 152
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Good chunk of spoilers in the trailer but really only if you have read the books.

 

Highlight below for spoilers

 

At the 25 second mark you can clearly see Stannis on the wall. While its to be expected he goes to the wall it isnt known

 

At the 40 second mark you can Tyrion handcuffed. I think we are all waiting for that. PURPLE WEDDING.

 

Also VERY VERY excited for the last episode of the season. I haven't read reports on Lady Stoneheart but I cant imagine they are leaving that out.

At the risk of being ostracized from the GoT fan club on here, I'm not a fan of the show. The books are the best thing I've ever read, but can't get into the show.

I ended up reading A Storm of Swords after last season ended, so this will be the first season I've seen that I've read the book beforehand. I'm excited. And a big part of that is that I don't have to deal with people who've read the books constantly hinting spoilers to me.

 

I'm about a third of the way through A Feast for Crows and I can't motivate myself to muscle through it anymore. I can't imagine the show will follow the books the way they have been after this season. Not to mention the show is quickly catching up to Martin.

My understanding is that Martin has told the producers of the show where he wants to go if something happens and he is not able to finish the series. Last I heard we are still at least a year out from the release of the next book with 2 more (at least) to follow. It is conceivable that the show could catch the books although correct me if I'm wrong but didn't last season and the coming season cover just 1 book?

Love the show. Can't wait for it to start.

  • Author

^ You haven't read the books correct?

^ You haven't read the books correct?

 

No, people tell me I should but I'm not much into reading books.

Just finished watching the third season finally, and one think I noticed....Daario Naharis was a member of the Stormcrows in the books, was he not? In the show, he's a member of the Second Sons??? Why the change?

The first episode was very good. Set up events to come very well. I really look forward to seeing Arya progress.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.