Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miss. St. @ Kentucky

Cats or Dogs ? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Cats or Dogs ?

    • Mississippi State
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Is this the same as working Jon Hood in to the lineup? I think we have heard that for 3 seasons now. Though this season I do feel Hood could come in and give some solid minutes. Lee and Willis seem so far away from contributing.

 

I think Lee has a real opportunity to contribute, given his length & athleticism. I'd love to see him & WCS rotate with one another at the top of a full court press...

I think Lee has a real opportunity to contribute, given his length & athleticism. I'd love to see him & WCS rotate with one another at the top of a full court press...

 

Problem would be once you get beyond the full court pressure and in to the half court, Lee is terrible. He can block some shots, but he was always out of position and not physically ready to make a difference.

Not sure some of you all should expect such a big win margin. A 10+ win is fine with me.

 

Last I saw Cats were 19.5 point favorites.

Last I saw Cats were 19.5 point favorites.

 

 

Actually I read 21.5, but doesn't matter. Every team gets up for UK like it is their " Supper Bowl game".

Can't wait for SEC play to finally start! I will be attending the game tonight with my baby girl for her 17th birthday! Go Cats!

Thats what I needed to know I have dish and it shows on alt ch. 450 but says it is blacked out. anyone that has dish can you help and ole boy out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.