Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miss. St. @ Kentucky

Cats or Dogs ? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Cats or Dogs ?

    • Mississippi State
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

U.K. host Miss. State tomorrow night. Camp Cal is over so how does people think the Cats will look and who wins this SEC opener ?

  • Author

I think that we will see continued improvement and I think the Cats roll.

 

U.K. 79

MSU 62

Not sure some of you all should expect such a big win margin. A 10+ win is fine with me.

I hope the Cats come out guns a blazing. Really looking forward to attending the game with my Dad.

I hope the Cats come out guns a blazing.

 

Quote from Coach Cal:

 

‘OK, let’s see what steps we’ve taken.’ And not playing, we may be rusty. We haven’t played for—we’ve played two games in 19 days. Think about that. And two tough games. I mean, two tough opponents. And so now we have three games in seven days. So we’ll see. We’ll see. And two of them on the road and two of them in hard venues to win.”

  • Author
I hope the Cats come out guns a blazing. Really looking forward to attending the game with my Dad.
:thumb: That's great - what it's all about.
  • Author
Quote from Coach Cal:

 

‘OK, let’s see what steps we’ve taken.’ And not playing, we may be rusty. We haven’t played for—we’ve played two games in 19 days. Think about that. And two tough games. I mean, two tough opponents. And so now we have three games in seven days. So we’ll see. We’ll see. And two of them on the road and two of them in hard venues to win.”

 

I saw part of that today on WKYT news. My pick of a 17pt. win was mainly based on I figure that they so tired of running, drills, etc. that they will come out playing "on fire" due to both relieved that the past two weeks are over:D and have improved, playing more and more "team" ball.

WCS is no longer "Goldieblocks" Back to his natural hair color.....just in case some of you all were looking for him in the game....:lol2:

Players to watch for Miss ST. This year’s leading scorer is Craig Sword, a sophomore guard they call “Chicken.” He earned All-SEC Freshman honors last season and he’s currently averaging over 14 points per game in 2013-14.Keep an eye on 6-foot-8 senior Colin Burchert, too. He’s coming off a career-high 22 points in his last game and he has five of Mississippi State’s seven double-doubles this season.

Coach Cal states that he has to get Willis and Lee more PT. We will need them down the stretch.

 

 

 

At the SEC Teleconference yesterday, Coach Cal discussed roles of each player.

 

Video: Cats Define Their Roles | Kentucky Wildcats Basketball | Nation of Blue | The Home to UK Fans Worldwide

 

Is this the same as working Jon Hood in to the lineup? I think we have heard that for 3 seasons now. Though this season I do feel Hood could come in and give some solid minutes. Lee and Willis seem so far away from contributing.

Players to watch for Miss ST. This year’s leading scorer is Craig Sword, a sophomore guard they call “Chicken.” He earned All-SEC Freshman honors last season and he’s currently averaging over 14 points per game in 2013-14.Keep an eye on 6-foot-8 senior Colin Burchert, too. He’s coming off a career-high 22 points in his last game and he has five of Mississippi State’s seven double-doubles this season.

 

Thanks, I know very little about Mississippi State this year & was wondering about their squad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.