Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Pick em Playoffs

Featured Replies

Cincinnati

Indianapolis

New Orleans

San Francisco

Cincinnati

Indianapolis

Philadelphia

Green Bay

  • Author

Cincinnati

Indianapolis

Philadelphia

Green Bay

Kansas City

Philly

Cincinatti

Green Bay

KC

Philly

Cincinnati

San Fran

 

For some reason my wasn't showing up these were my picks except I picked Indy but since I could not find it I went on and put KC so I would automatically miss the first game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.