Upcoming Movies You'd Like To See (2014 Version)

Men, Women, & Children. Haven't read the book, but it's Jason Reitman's new movie (Juno, Up in the Air, Thank You for Smoking), and it looks to be a dramatic turn for Adam Sandler. The teaser trailer reminds me of Disconnect, which was good.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Boyhood, and it was definitely a unique movie-going experience seeing the actor age over the course of the film. While it is a long movie, it didn't drag or feel slow. I would recommend if you have liked other Richard Linklater movies.

I held out for a long time on the Hobbit flicks, but I caught the tail end of the first one on HBO today and was compelled to go rent it so I could see it all the way through. Looks like I'll be renting the second one on Sunday and nibbling on my fingernails until the third one comes out. Once I see that one, I guess I'll be compelled to dig out my DVDs of LOTR and plow through those again.

Unbroken

although

I'm not a Angelina Jolee fan, maybe as a director I will like her work a little better. Looks like a great movie.

Looking forward to Unbroken as well, the book was awesome! I just wished Louis would have lived to walk the red carpet.