Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Belmont Updates

Featured Replies

32 Belmont

26 Kentucky

 

5:20 left in the first half.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

37 Belmont

30 Kentucky

 

3:56 left in the first half.

I know Belmont has some good shooters but dang. UK's defense(or lack of) has given up 37 points in the first 15 minutes of this game.

Belmont is the best shooting team I've seen all year. Of course, UK may be helping them look good with their D. But they can sure knock down shots.

  • Author

I didn't think that was goal-tending.

  • Author

Poythress with a 3!

Randle got away with a charge there imo.

  • Author

Great Ally Oop!

  • Author

Randle is 73 for 101 free throws this year.

  • Author

41 Belmont

41 Kentucky

 

0:17 left in the first half.

Cheap foul called on Willie.

  • Author

43 Belmont

41 Kentucky

 

Halftime.

  • Author

Polson looked good in the final 3-4 minutes.

3 points, an assist & a steal.

I posted in the prediction thread that Belmount was a good 3 shooting team. Like some of the rest of you posters, I think our defense is better than it has been in other games. Take away the 3's they are making and we are up 10+. Got to get the ball to Julius, they can't stop him.Also some lobs to WCC.

I thought so, too, despite the ill-advised driving shot that was blocked and turned into turnover. I think he just got too excited. Overall, very nice job. I think Cal also played Willis some. Message-sending or just ingame substitutions?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.