December 15, 201312 yr I think I'd be a better NBA GM than anyone who would take Julius Randle over Marcus Smart based on what I've seen so far. It's 1 game.
December 15, 201312 yr The team Belmont beat seems to be holding their own over the most overrated team in the nation, two years running.
December 15, 201312 yr The team Belmont beat seems to be holding their own over the most overrated team in the nation, two years running. Are you sure it's not 3 years running? Because I could honestly see you trying to justify such a claim.
December 15, 201312 yr Author It's 1 game. Not just this game. All his games this year that I've seen. Michigan State, Providence, Baylor, UNC. He tries to do the same thing offensively at all times. I can call out his moves according to where he catches it on the floor. He had 7 TO's in the Michigan State game and he's a post player. But he got a few putbacks and everyone thinks he played well. Most of his points were when Michigan State was out ahead and he decided to try to work on the boards some.
December 15, 201312 yr The team Belmont beat seems to be holding their own over the most overrated team in the nation' date=' two years running.[/quote'] This guy. :lol2:
December 15, 201312 yr Not just this game. All his games this year that I've seen. Michigan State, Providence, Baylor, UNC. He tries to do the same thing offensively at all times. I can call out his moves according to where he catches it on the floor. He had 7 TO's in the Michigan State game and he's a post player. But he got a few putbacks and everyone thinks he played well. Most of his points were when Michigan State was out ahead and he decided to try to work on the boards some. He's a highlight real player and when he's not making plays he's hard to watch.
December 15, 201312 yr The team Belmont beat seems to be holding their own over the most overrated team in the nation, two years running. TOSU has that title over the last few years in most people's opinions.
December 15, 201312 yr Let the crying begin!!! Cat's still have a chance to play for a national championship don't they? No one is crying over this loss except for maybe the players.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.