Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky-North Carolina Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Randall's defense is starting to remind me of Wiltjer's....

 

It's really bad.

Lazy passes. Sloppy with the ball. Just no excuse for that.

 

Rule #76, no excuses play like a champion!!

Randall's defense is starting to remind me of Wiltjer's....

 

I brought this up the last game and all I heard was crickets.

  • Author

Aaron Harrison has played an awesome game tonight. Easily the best I've seen him look.

Harrison's have stepped up today.

  • Author

Randle still lazy on pick and roll defense. Geez.

  • Author

I cringe when I hear Randle compared to MKG. No... MKG took being scored on personally. Randle doesn't; he takes it personal when his spin move that the whole arena knows is coming gets ripped and he thinks he should get a call but doesn't.

Randall's defense is starting to remind me of Wiltjer's....

 

Oh and he's got 4 points, he's really tearing it up on both ends of the floor tonight.

Randle still lazy on pick and roll defense. Geez.

 

I don't think it's being lazy he just has no clue what he's doing apparently.

  • Author
I cringe when I hear Randle compared to MKG. No... MKG took being scored on personally. Randle doesn't; he takes it personal when his spin move that the whole arena knows is coming gets ripped and he thinks he should get a call but doesn't.

 

And before that's been posted a full minute Randle gives up a 3 because he doesn't switch on a screen.

I cringe when I hear Randle compared to MKG. No... MKG took being scored on personally. Randle doesn't; he takes it personal when his spin move that the whole arena knows is coming gets ripped and he thinks he should get a call but doesn't.

 

No comparison

Cat's deserve to lose this game.

  • Author

I think I'd be a better NBA GM than anyone who would take Julius Randle over Marcus Smart based on what I've seen so far.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.