OBI @ Leslie Predictions 2/18

I'll take Leslie by 10. if Nagbe can have a game like he did aganist Corbin and Cahill can contribute it will be a good game. If not then Leslie wins easy. What's the deal with the leading teams in the 14th playing OBI?? Seems like around tournament time they would play a little tougher schedule.

I'll take Leslie by 10. if Nagbe can have a game like he did aganist Corbin and Cahill can contribute it will be a good game. If not then Leslie wins easy. What's the deal with the leading teams in the 14th playing OBI?? Seems like around tournament time they would play a little tougher schedule.

I'm not for sure where this game is at but anytime you play OBI "you never know what you gonna get". Could be a walk over and then again could be a nail bitter. Leslie should win either way due to the players OBIs been playing with. Anytime you go over to OBI and get a win, usally it seems like your playing againest 7 players.

I'm not for sure where this game is at but anytime you play OBI "you never know what you gonna get". Could be a walk over and then again could be a nail bitter. Leslie should win either way due to the players OBIs been playing with. Anytime you go over to OBI and get a win, usally it seems like your playing againest 7 players.

If all of the students come to the game the atmosphere at OBI is wild. The make a huge difference in the game.

If all of the students come to the game the atmosphere at OBI is wild. The make a huge difference in the game.

I agree BIG time, fans always seem to make a huge difference in games.

;) Dont everyone just love a few hecklers on the side calling them names thats they've never heard before. This seems to drive some teams/players and sometimes it can really turn a good night bad for others.

I agree BIG time, fans always seem to make a huge difference in games.

;) Dont everyone just love a few hecklers on the side calling them names thats they've never heard before. This seems to drive some teams/players and sometimes it can really turn a good night bad for others.

Haha. I always love going to OBI just to watch their fans. It's really an interesting place to watch a game.

Leslie may have discovered what they had lost for most of the season. They are starting to play like the pre season favorite to win the 14th. If this were at Oneida I would hesitate on prediction. But at I will Take Leslie by 15.