December 8, 201312 yr I still think they will be alright, at least in the mix at the end of the season. They may figure out you can't play like an AAU team and win games against even good to average college teams. That and there's still a lot to learn and a lot of bumps to go through which will only help them grow. I think they will be in between the 2011 team and the 2012 team in terms of their growth. What the 2012 team did was special, it's almost impossible for a team to gel like that so quickly. I mean this years team received more practice time and has more talent but they are still a little off what the 2012 team was doing, with no harm in that. If you remember the 2011 team had people ready to pull their hair out but eventually they picked it up and got hot at the right time (which is really what its all about). So I see this team in between those two, probably won't have as many bumps as the 2011 team but certainly not on the pace with 2012. I feel confident they will be playing well at the end no matter how many loses they end up with. Agree 100%. We will have more losses, even to teams we think we should beat, IMO. That is just bumps in the journey. Look at Kansas yesterday. Also Arizona, barely got the win and both to unranked teams. The national title team could have 5+ losses this year.
December 9, 201312 yr I can't saying anything that hasn't already been said, just a frustrating game to watch. Seemed like they lacked effort. Hopefully they can turn it around Tuesday with a big one coming this weekend.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.