Perry County Central's Damon Tobler (2017)

Hazard has supposedly picked up 3 new transfers from Eastern Europe. I guess they're waiting on eligibility. Our team played them in Hazard last night and saw one of them and said he was very tall.

The 14th region is going to get very intersting before this season is completed.

Edited by The Professor

If he's an 8th grader all I can say is holy crap. He looks huge. What is his size?

The talk this summer had him at 7'1, some had him at 7'. Now he's down to 6'11. So after the embellishment period is over he will probably be about 6'9 or 6'10.....which is still big! I saw a picture of him this summer and his hands and fingers are huge.

The talk this summer had him at 7'1, some had him at 7'. Now he's down to 6'11. So after the embellishment period is over he will probably be about 6'9 or 6'10.....which is still big! I saw a picture of him this summer and his hands and fingers are huge.

He looks like a big kid in the video, but he looks no where NEAR that big as far as tall goes. I had him pegged at about 6'5, maybe 6'6.