Jackson City 80 Besty Layne 62

Jackson looked great once again. Fugate and Howard lit it up and played awesome defense. The entire team played great D. Kilburn looked sharp as did Watkins, Thompson, and Davidson. I thought the whole team played great. The Tigers led by as many as 31 late in the 3rd quarter and the JVs finished the game. Jackson's rebounding was down just a little but the rest of their game looked great. Betsy Layne has some big boys. I think this team is playing really well and are wanting to have a good finish to the season. Good job once again Tigers! :thumb:

I think the Tigers are playing as well as anyone in the Region right now and they are really the only team in the 14th to already have their ticket to the Region pre-punched.

Can they win 4 straight vs the top teams in the 14th? 4 consecutive wins ties their streak this year....and that included Jenkins and Riverside games.

An emotionally supercharged district championship matchup between the Tigers and the Bobcats is well in the making and may cause a distraction.

I think the Tigers realize that come tourney time they have to play hard and play together and win no matter who is put in front of them. Whether it be the Rams, Bobcats, Wolves in the district and anyone in the region. I don't see them playing Breathitt as a distraction. If anything it would be a adrenaline pump going into the regional tourney. That's if the Tigers play well, as they have here lately and get the District Title! Go get'em boys!

Jackson City has made a believer out of me. I look for them to give PCC all they can handle on 2-24-06. An upset is not out of the question.

I sure hope PCC does not upset Jackson :D LOL, Just kidding, should be a great game though. I think the Tigers will keep up the teamwork and look good down the stretch.