Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson City 80 Besty Layne 62

Featured Replies

Jackson looked great once again. Fugate and Howard lit it up and played awesome defense. The entire team played great D. Kilburn looked sharp as did Watkins, Thompson, and Davidson. I thought the whole team played great. The Tigers led by as many as 31 late in the 3rd quarter and the JVs finished the game. Jackson's rebounding was down just a little but the rest of their game looked great. Betsy Layne has some big boys. I think this team is playing really well and are wanting to have a good finish to the season. Good job once again Tigers! :thumb:

I think the Tigers are playing as well as anyone in the Region right now and they are really the only team in the 14th to already have their ticket to the Region pre-punched.

 

Can they win 4 straight vs the top teams in the 14th? 4 consecutive wins ties their streak this year....and that included Jenkins and Riverside games.

 

An emotionally supercharged district championship matchup between the Tigers and the Bobcats is well in the making and may cause a distraction.

  • Author

I think the Tigers realize that come tourney time they have to play hard and play together and win no matter who is put in front of them. Whether it be the Rams, Bobcats, Wolves in the district and anyone in the region. I don't see them playing Breathitt as a distraction. If anything it would be a adrenaline pump going into the regional tourney. That's if the Tigers play well, as they have here lately and get the District Title! Go get'em boys!

great win tigers!!

Jackson City is putting up big #'s the last 2 games!!!

Jackson City is playing great. I heard from one of there players that the team as a total had 30+ assists WOW!!!! thatr is great keep up the hardwork and the teamwork as well TIGERS!!!!! :fire:

Jackson City has the best team I've seen them have since 1983. What I can't figure out is why has Cantrall got them rated 12th in the 14th region? :confused: They are at least between 5th to 7th, but no worse.

Great game Tigers. The 30 assists shows just how unshelfish this team is. It looks like they are on a roll now and hopeufully they can keep it up. :ylsuper:

Jackson City has made a believer out of me. I look for them to give PCC all they can handle on 2-24-06. An upset is not out of the question.

  • Author
Jackson City has made a believer out of me. I look for them to give PCC all they can handle on 2-24-06. An upset is not out of the question.

 

I sure hope PCC does not upset Jackson :D LOL, Just kidding, should be a great game though. I think the Tigers will keep up the teamwork and look good down the stretch.

Jackson City has the best team I've seen them have since 1983. What I can't figure out is why has Cantrall got them rated 12th in the 14th region? :confused: They are at least between 5th to 7th, but no worse.

I agree Professor.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.