Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warner is out, Ryle fires him today

Featured Replies

It's a shame if the parents actually have as much pull as they think they have. This should all be on the AD to decide period. The parents already showed they have no clue when it comes to setting up the Ryle football program. Shoot they were the majority of the problem with all the parents on the coaching staff over the last few years.

 

Maybe it's the Triple Crown ego, I don't know, but if the parents are running this program then Ryle will never sustain success.

 

Parents have pull and they use it. You repeatedly write how the dads on staff were a big problem. All parents on staff, with the exception of Woolf, were volunteers. They showed up, helped, and did some things that took pressure off of the coaching staff. In know way, IMO, has any volunteer dad influenced the coaching staff to play their son. Some may have had motives of doing such but was never a factor. Do you believe that the Ryle coaching staff played kids that weren't good enough to play? You think Bryson Warner and staff played kids who didn't deserve to play, thus sabotaging their win/loss record? I think this is a silly notion and had little do do with any outcomes the past 11 years.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parents have pull and they use it. You repeatedly write how the dads on staff were a big problem. All parents on staff' date=' with the exception of Woolf, were volunteers. They showed up, helped, and did some things that took pressure off of the coaching staff. In know way, IMO, has any volunteer dad influenced the coaching staff to play their son. Some may have had motives of doing such but was never a factor. Do you believe that the Ryle coaching staff played kids that weren't good enough to play? You think Bryson Warner and staff played kids who didn't deserve to play, thus sabotaging their win/loss record? I think this is a silly notion and had little do do with any outcomes the past 11 years.[/quote']

 

I don't know if you have ever coached or not, as I don't know you personally. But the prob started when he let all the dad coaches around the team. These are grown adults in their 40s who have plenty of "opinions" about how things should be done. When they are able to watch stuff up close and personally, they have plenty to dissect. It's not solely about who got to play or not.

Parents have pull and they use it. You repeatedly write how the dads on staff were a big problem. All parents on staff, with the exception of Woolf, were volunteers. They showed up, helped, and did some things that took pressure off of the coaching staff. In know way, IMO, has any volunteer dad influenced the coaching staff to play their son. Some may have had motives of doing such but was never a factor. Do you believe that the Ryle coaching staff played kids that weren't good enough to play? You think Bryson Warner and staff played kids who didn't deserve to play, thus sabotaging their win/loss record? I think this is a silly notion and had little do do with any outcomes the past 11 years.

To answer your question....yes.

 

Even as I've said before, as long as their is even a perception among the players etc. that exists because of all the dad coaches, then it's a problem period. I won't name the kids who had dad's on the staff that others felt played because of that in front of others or even put others in different positions so their sons could play etc. I won't go down that road.

 

I will say this, show me a team in the area that had 6 or more dads on the staff and won big.

 

Believe what you want, the facts speak for themselves.

Edited by Hellbird

People always make excuses. I had a number of coaches that I did not like in high school and college. It did not keep me from playing the sport I love.

People always make excuses. I had a number of coaches that I did not like in high school and college. It did not keep me from playing the sport I love.

 

I made no excuses. I do t have a dog in the fight. I was simply relaying information and it's not up to me whether or not you believe it or not. Facts are right in front if you, do with them what you will. Funny thing however is this stuff had been said since 2011 and look what happened. Just sayin

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.